If your real estate transactions require the care and guidance that can only come from a seasoned expert, you've come to the right place.
More than a typical real estate agent, Scott is a proven professional who attentively and conscientiously makes business happen the right way for discerning clients. Scott is a great listener, communicator, and negotiator, a successful businessman with a wealth of skills, education, and experience to best serve clients' interests, with additional support and depth from his highly qualified and experienced team of associates and professional network.
To see what Scott's customers have to say in their own words, visit the Testimonials page for a sample of reviews from his many happy clients.
A leader in the Realtor Community, Scott Field was honored to receive the 2014 RCA Realtor of the Year Award from the Realtors Commercial Alliance of the Realtors Association of the Palm Beaches. Scott's continuing service includes to the community includes President of the Realtors Commercial Alliance, Regional Director for the Realtors Association of the Palm Beaches and Greater Fort Lauderdale, and Director of the Florida Association of Realtors.
A consistent multi-million dollar top producing Realtor in Boca Raton since 2002, Scott has successfully closed hundreds of real estate transactions throughout South Florida.
Scott's business experience and education provide him with exceptional abilities to serve your real estate needs in buyer and seller representation, research, marketing, negotiation, and transaction management.
Scott's credentials include:
- Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA), Washington University in St. Louis
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Economics, Oakland University, Auburn Hills, MI
- Associate Degree, Data Processing, C.S. Mott Community College, Flint, MI
- Realtor® and Florida Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate
- Member, Realtors Commercial Alliance of the Palm Beaches
- Member, Realtors Association of the Palm Beaches
- Member, Regional Multiple Listing Service
- Certified Distressed Property Expert
- REO Foreclosure Specialist
- Graduate, The Realtors® Association of the Palm Beaches Project LEAP (Leadership Education for Association Progress)2004
- Ritter College of Business, Lynn University, Boca Raton 2001-2004: Adjunct Professor
- Realtors Commercial Alliance (RCA) of Palm Beach County 2002-present: Board of Directors, Treasurer
- Spanish River High School Career Academies Advisory Board 2011- Present
- Member, Congregation B’nai Israel 2000-present: Joshua Leadership Program, Budget Committee, various task forces.
- Economic Development Council of Collier County 1995-2000: Business Retention and Expansion Committee, former Vice-Chair, Environmental Policy Committee, Government Affairs Committee.
- Naples Area Chamber of Commerce 1995-2000: Vice-Chair, Business and Technology Task Force, Vice-Chair, Business Resource Committee, Chamber Diplomat, Presidents Club.
- Blood Donor (over 8 Gallons) Community Blood Centers of South Florida
Scott has helped hundreds of people accomplish their real estate goals. He has sold residential single family homes, townhomes, oceanfront condos, golf course and country club homes, multifamily investment properties, and seasonal homes, leased and sold commercial property throughout South Florida, including Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Highland Beach, Deerfield Beach, Boynton Beach, Parkland, Coral Springs, Wellington, Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Jupiter, Fort Lauderdale, Davie and Hollywood.